- Windows Server Administration
- Understand and support current system (DANOS ERP)
- Liaise with external vendor for digitization of manuals and documents.
- Ensure data (i.e. spares, jobs, class, inventory, location are accurately built, mapped and maintained in the PMS.
- Monitor and review job frequencies, overdue jobs and defects jobs on a routine basis.
- Ensure Maker Service Letters are updated on a timely basis.
- Manage the entire lifecycle in SMS including initial setup, activities and forms creation and modification, workflow changes and resolve queries from the Marine Team.
- Support and monitor any issues arising from the Fleet Management System (FMS) end users.
- Be the key driver for auditing our vessels’ PMS
- Maintain and create Knowledge base and documentation for technical troubleshooting and best practices.
- Identify, track and solve application problems raised via dedicated incident management tool.<
- Provide level 1/2 technical support for day-to-day application queries, issues.
- Ensure that business requirements are documented.
- Perform functional test on product and coordinate User Acceptance Test with business users.
- Provide Training for on signing crew members on ERP application modules.
- Manage the inventory list for hardware and software and ensure that it is following our organisation requirements.
- Pro-actively anticipates technical risks and issues and ensures that appropriate mitigation planning is in place to avoid compromising delivery.
- Maintain a high level of user satisfaction with new and existing technologies.
- Any other IT support and project
- Career Level: Senior Executive
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience in IT support in a shipping Company
- Knowledge in ERP administration is a must any experience with DANAOS
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Specializations:
- Computer/information Technology
- IT-network/Sys/DB Admin