- Maintaining HSSEQ management system documentation, manuals, procedures, forms, checklists, risk assessments, statistics.
- Administration and record-keeping e.g. reports, audits, inspections, licences etc.
- Executing required controls mandated by the management system.
- Coordinates and communicates with Customers on HSEQ projects/programs.
- Conducting and generating reports for HSSEQ internal & external audits, client assessments
- To ensure compliance with voyage instruction and to guide vessel master in accordance to the governing CP
- Liaise with purchasers and vessel Superintendent on planning for loading / unloading / transshipment of stores and spares.
- Monitor and review actual fuel consumption of vessels against budgeted consumption to ensure cost effectiveness
- Monitoring vessel’s movement and performance and report to related parties
- In any dispute against counterparty such as cargo damage or shortage, lay-time, underperformance and so on, to communicate for settlement based on charter party
- Clerical work such as filing shipping documents, entering voyage data into business applications
- Career Level: Junior Executive
- Qualification: Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent
- Years of Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in the related field. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Strong organizational & time-management skills and able to multi-task.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Specializations:
- Logistics/Supply Chain