- Company’s general office administration matters including office expansion and corporate business travel
- Administration and maintenance of the company’s equipment and IT-related matters.
- Administer and coordinate the company’s secretarial matters and insurance program.
- Assisting in Issuing Seafarer Employment Agreements (as required)
- Applying for different flag state / Class documents
- Maintaining of records and documents
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Safety Manarequired.stem
- Effectively implementing the Company’s Management System
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement.
- Managing Work Pass applications and renewal for the employees
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of staff.
- Create and update records, databases of personnel related information and assist in completion of Government surveys
- Career Level: Junior Executive
- Qualification: Minimum GCE ‘O” level with 3 years’ experience in similar function
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Diploma in Shipping or Maritime Studies will be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Specializations:
- Admin/Human Resource
- Clerical/Administrative Support